It’s Friday! Here are some of the things that caught my attention this week:
- Digital Photo has an article on Social Media for photographers: Friends, Fans and Followers
- Ad agency Rethink has 101 creative resolutions
- Photoshelter posted their last of 4 articles on The Price of Prints
- Photographers David Hobby (who also funded Strobist.com and Joe McNally announced they’re going on tour. The Flash Bus Tour 2011 will stop in 29 cities across the United States. Unfortunately no Canadian visit is planned.
- Chase Jarvis and PDN announce the The Best Camera Challenge. Enter your mobile phone photo for a chance to win.
- Livebooks’ blog Resolve has an interview with Mary Virginia Swanson, creative consultant on making and marketing fine art: Marketing for Fine Art Photographers
- Photofocus: Five Ways To Know Your Photos Aren’t Cutting It
Until January 31st get 50% off you order with code BDAY50. Shipping is worldwide. More details here.