It’s Friday! Here are some of the things that caught my attention this week:
- American Photographic Artist has a article on Marketing Fine Art for Photographers
- Cindy Sherman in an interview with The Guardian: Cindy Sherman: Me, myself and I
- If you’re the proud owner of an iPad take a look at the The iPad photography magazine: 50pm
- The Big Picture documents the protests in Tunisia with An uprising in Tunisia
- Shit Photojournalists Like is a new website and it’s funny. I especially like this post and this one.
- Ever wonder what a Photography Book Editor does? Then watch this.
- Listen to the audio of the tele-seminar Fresh New Approaches to Sales, Marketing, and Business Leadership on the evolutionStudio website.
- Layers Magazine has an article on The Dos and Don’ts of Portfolio Presentation
- MOO presents their Top Ten Photographers’ Business Cards